Monday, January 2, 2012

Holidays!

During the first week of break I took the time to clean my house and spent some time at home. Usually my time is spent at school, work, aunts, parents, friends or some where else besides my house. During the time I spent cleaning the house, I used that as my time to relax. That was on Monday. Tuesday, gave me the chance to look over my budget for the year. After that, I got ready to start having fun for my one week winter break. I connected with one of my friends and we went rollerblading. During the time we were skating I thought I was skilled enough to do some tricks, being that the last time I had skated was the year before. An accident occurred that had my thumb nail detaching from my nail bed and completely bent backwards. I was bleeding traumatically while I put the nail back in place to align with the rest of my thumb. I cleaned off and kept on skating till our time came to stop skatting. Same day my friend and I went to dinner and a movie and watched Mission impossible with Tom Cruise, which was brilliant. The next day I went to Year Up to pick up my check and greeted my colleagues, along with staff. I had gotten a head start on my homework assignments that was given to me before I went on break. I ended that day with being a judge for the competing poets at a poetry slam.

No comments:

Post a Comment