Monday, January 2, 2012

Holidays!

The finally of my holiday break was spent having dinner on Thursday with my god mom. She finally! is pregnant with her first baby and is receiving her doctrine after years of hard work, we celebrated and gave a toast to her accomplishments before the new year. On Friday I drove down to Santa Rosa to my car dealership to get it worked on. That opened up the opportunity for me, to see my family in the north bay, which was great. I had to leave my car at the shop while the mechanics worked on it, so my friend Julia and I came to a unanimity that she was going to picked me up. We went back to her place and caught up with each others lives since we haven't really hung out since this summer. Later on my cousin came and picked us up, we accompanied him and his friend to the barber shop, we were there for about three hours! If that's not love for my cousin, to be stuck with a whole bunch of guys gossiping at a barbershop for that long, then I have a misunderstanding on the definition of love. For New Years Eve I came home to get freshened up and went over my girl friends house to finish getting ready. We celebrated with a bottle of champion and gave a toast to the count down for the new year, and I went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is very funny and entertaining Cedore I would just suggest that you be careful of where you place your commas. For others who don't know you, or have spoken to you will understand your train of thought.

    \( ^ A ^)/**Yay** Good job otherwise ( > ^ 3 ^)>

    ReplyDelete