Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internship Readiness

Some one who is internship ready, in their evaluation has more positives then negatives. Some one who has the confidence in knowing they can conquer all task independently as well as group tasks. I plan to demonstrate more confidence in the way I communicate and do presentations. I plan to be more assertive with follow ups, such as returning emails and calls. I also plan to work fully on my time management and priorities, prioritizing the most important first and  less important last. Also I need to manage making to little things, like energy vibe, consistency, preparation, going to sleep at a set time, doing all my work the night before including taking a shower and setting my clothes for the next day. Following through with my teachers about a homework assignment the day before it is due. Making my time fully available so I can achieve and improve, both in my academical and extra curricular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment