Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What would you tell interested outsiders about your high school? What would you include beyond dry facts to give them a sense of what was like to go to school there? What would you say about facilities, atmosphere, teachers, students, or community support?

My high school experience varies like the schools i attended. I attended 5 different types of high school charter, public, county, and two independent.My teachers were very supportive and straight forward to the point I never felt like any of my teachers were trying to bring my down. They motivated me to do my best and be apart of everything.I had had my own personal issues and thought every one was against me because of my self-conscious issues. There were times were there were actual drug use going on  in the class room. Crazy. You could always tell which student was going to make it and rate how far the rest was going. Funny how now i see what they saw

No comments:

Post a Comment