Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Revision

Some things I learned in module 1 as a professional student was that there are different ways to present my self. There was a name for switching from being professional to home bound and that was code switching.  I presented my self everyday with the attitude that i was ready to learn also ready to look good both in my studies and my looks. I failed my self by being late all the time and by not having my assignments turned in with high accuracy. The only thing I'm proud of is the fact that I'm still at the year up site even after all my mess ups. My grades were on top of it because I did take the time to study and work on my academics. I need to adjust the way my behavior is, the way I present, and also the way I write. My time managing skills and leadership skills is what i need to put more work in to recreate my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment